This is a Walt Disney World Recipe that many enjoy and order at the Mickey’s Cafe. Chef Mickey’s Breakfast Pizza is the perfect way to start the day. Simple ingredients are all it takes to take you back to the flavors you craved while on vacation.
This Chef Mickey pizza is crazy simple to make and you can treat your family to a cheesy pizza. An easy breakfast recipe that takes around 20 minutes to make.
Why Make Homemade Mickey Mouse Pizza
- You can make this pizza anytime you want
- Simple ingredients
- Similar flavor to the popular Disney pizza
- Use pre cooked pizza crust for easy prep
- Easy bacon and egg breakfast pizza
- Pizza Crust – I used a store bought premade crust. If you want you are more than welcome to make a homemade pizza crust.
- Heavy Cream – This gives the eggs the stand out creamy and rich flavor!
- 3 Cheese Varieties – Mozzarella, provolone and cheddar help to create layers of rich cheesy flavor.
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make
Full directions on how to make this Disney breakfast pizza are in the printable recipe card. This is a visual walk through.
Step 1: Preheat the oven and place the pizza crust on a prepared baking sheet. Shred all your cheese and set aside.
Step 2: Cook the bacon until crispy and then chop into bite size pieces. Set the bacon aside to cool.
Step 3: In a bowl add your eggs, heavy cream and salt and pepper. Mix well to whisk eggs and incorporate ingredients.
Step 4: Fold in the bacon and then pour egg mixture onto the pizza crust. Top with all the cheese, spreading it evenly.
Step 5: Bake as directed until the eggs are done and the cheese is nice and melted.
Remove the pizza from the oven, slice, and serve!
Variations to Recipe
- Swap the bacon out for ham, sausage, or do meatless.
- If you don’t have heavy cream you can use whole milk or half and half.
- If needed, use a gluten free crust to make this a gluten free breakfast pizza.
- Change up the varieties of cheese you use for this bacon pizza.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some common questions to this easy breakfast pizza recipe.
Related Breakfast Recipes
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or My Facebook Group!
Chef Mickey’s Breakfast Pizza
- 1 Precooked Pizza Crust – 8 inches
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 6 strips of bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup provolone shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup cheddar shredded cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place your pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Cook up your bacon or grab pre-cooked bacon and chop it up into small bite-size pieces.
- IN a bowl whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Once well mixed stir in the bacon.
- Pour the egg mixture all over the pizza crust.
- Then add all the varieties of cheese all over the pizza. This Mickey's breakfast pizza is super cheesy!
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the eggs are set on the breakfast pizza.
- Slice and serve up your Mickey Mouse breakfast pizza.