My butterbeer fudge is like you are enjoying a glass of your favorite Harry Potter butterbeer. This is a copycat butterbeer fudge that pairs butterscotch and white chocolate together. This Harry Potter fudge will win over a crowd.
This is a two layered fudge that Harry Potter fans will get excited for. A butterscotch layer and a white chocolate layer that is melt in your mouth delicious. Skip the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and learn how to make this fudge recipe at home. A cream soda flavored treat.
This Butterbeer Fudge Is…
- A white layer and a golden base layer of fudge
- 3 Ingredient Harry Potter fudge recipe
- Delicious butterbeer fudge recipe
- Harry Potter themed dessert
- Copycat Recipe
- Quick and Easy
- Freezer Friendly
- No Bake Dessert
Frosting – I used vanilla frosting for this recipe. You will want an 8 ounce jar for the butterscotch and one for the white chocolate.
Butterscotch Chips – Find in the baking aisle at your grocery store.
White Chocolate Chips – Reach for quality chocolate chips for optional flavor.
Harry Potter Sprinkles – I ordered these off Amazon and shipped to my home.
How to Make
Full steps on how to make butterbeer fudge are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk through on how to make the fudge.
Step One: Line 8×8 square pan with parchment paper or wax paper, and spray with cooking spray. Set it aside.
Step Two: Next you will add your butterscotch chips in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Do 25-30 second increments stirring between each heat cycle.
Step Three: Once the chips are melted you will add in the vanilla frosting. Stir to combine.
Step Four: Pour into the prepared pan and spread it out.
Expert Tip: Use a sheet of parchment paper to flatten out the fudge. Just hold the paper and press on top of the fudge. This will help you flatten without fingerprints.
Step Five: Next you will repeat the steps with the white chocolate chips. Melt and then mix in the vanilla frosting.
Step Six: Pour over the butterscotch fudge, and use a toothpick to swirl the vanilla into the butterscotch layer.
Step Seven: Add on sprinkles and use parchment paper to gently press in and flatten the fudge.
Refrigerate and slice and serve once the fudge is set.
Room Temperature – You can store this butter beer fudge at room temperature in an airtight container for 7-14 days. Then when you want a slice or two, remove and enjoy.
Freezer – You can also freeze this fudge for 3-4 months. Just wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Then place in a Ziploc bag or freezer container and freeze.
Here are some common questions about candy making and this fudge recipe. These bite-size treats will win you over after one bite. The light vanilla layer paired with the butterscotch, it is just a homerun.
More Harry Potter Desserts
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or My Facebook Group
Butterscotch Fudge Layer
- 11 ounces butterscotch baking chips
- 8 ounces vanilla frosting
White Chocolate Fudge Layer
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking chips
- 8 ounces vanilla frosting
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Then spray with a cooking spray and set to the side.
- Next in a microwave safe bowl you are going to add your butterscotch chips in the bowl. Heat for 25-30 second increments making sure to stir between each heat cycle.
- Once the butterscotch chips are melted add in one jar of the vanilla frosting. Mix until it is fully combined.
- Pour the layer of butterscotch fudge into the pan. Use parchment paper or wax paper to press down on the fudge to help level it out in the pan.
- Repeat heating the white chocolate chips like you did the butterscotch chips. Once the whips are melted stir in the other container of vanilla frosting and mix well.
- Pour the vanilla fudge over the top of the butterscotch. Use a knife or toothpick to swirl in the flavors to help it blend just a little.
- Then add on your sprinkles, and use the wax paper to press down and create a smooth surface and it will help sprinkles stick to fudge.
- Allow the fudge to set up for around 1-2 hours in the fridge, then slice and serve.