Do you have that daily struggle facing you right now? The what in the world should I make for dinner tonight question looming. Look no further than the recipe for these air fryer pork chops.
Almond Parmesan Air Fryer Pork Chops are a quick and easy recipe your family will love. The pork chops cook quickly and come out juicy and flavorful.
Read on for all the tips and steps for these air fryer pork chops. Dinner will be ready in no time.
Almond Parmesan Air Fryer Pork Chops
Skip the mess of fryer these in a pan on your stove. There’s no need to heat up the house with the oven or go through the wait. These pork chops can leave your fridge and be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Chops
Follow these steps for foolproof pork chops.
First, preheat your air fryer or Duo Crisp Air Fryer Lid to 360 degrees.
Next, you want to prepare the coating dip for the pork chops. You want to combine the ground almonds and parmesan cheese on a plate.
In a separate shallow dish or bowl, break the egg and whip it with a fork.
Then take your pork chops. It might be helpful to pat them with a paper towel so they pick up the egg. Then dip them in the egg mixture one at a time. You want to move them around to be sure you cover all the surfaces with the egg.
Then take the chop and put it directly in the almond parmesan mixture. Repeat until all four chops are prepped.
Place the chops in the air fryer where they should cook to an internal temperature of 145 degrees. This should take about 14 minutes. Flip the chops halfway through their cooking.
Once you remove the chops, be sure to let them rest for about 10 minutes, so you don’t lose all the juices.
Take your whole almonds and drop them in your food processor to get the finely ground almonds that will adhere to the pork chop.
Serve With Ideas
Perfect Air Fryer Pork Chops for Dinner Tonight
Struggling with what to make for dinner tonight? Look no further than these perfect air fryer pork chops. Your family will be asking regularly for these Almond Parmesan Air Fryer Pork Chops over and over.
Visit my blog page often for more recipe ideas, tips, and food inspiration.
- 4 pork chops (mine were 3/4" thick)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup coarsely ground almonds
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- Salt and Pepper
- Beat your egg in a bowl and set aside.
- In a bowl mix your crushed almonds and parmesan.
- You will season our pork chops with salt and pepper then dip your raw pork chop into the beaten egg mixture.
- Dip your egg soaked pork chop in the almond mixture and coat all sides of the pork chop.
- Place your pork chops in Instant Pot Duo with crisper lid or air fryer. You will turn your air fryer to 360 degrees and cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip the pork chops over and cook another 7 miutes. Use a meat thermometer to ensure your pork reaches 145 degrees internal temperature. Depending on thickness of your pork chop the cook time will vary.
- Once your pork chops are done, remove and place on a plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let them rest for 5-10 minutes.
This recipe was testing in the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer mode and a standard air fryer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 502Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 189mgSodium: 489mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 49g