TikTok did it again! Here is a cinnamon roll dump cake that is going to literally blow your mind. Canned cinnamon rolls, whipped cream cheese frosting, cinnamon swirl cake, all baked into one delicious and messy dessert. Scoop and serve and enjoy the warm spices in each bite.
If you love cinnamon rolls this is like a cinnamon roll cake on steroids. Give it a try, and let me know how quickly you fall in love. This cinnamon dump cake is not diet food, and it is very sweet.
Be ready for a Tik Tok dump cake that will rock your world. Don’t wait, run and get supplies for this cinnamon roll casserole dump cake. Try my cinnamon rolls with heavy cream for another viral Tik Tok hack.
Why Make This Dump Cake
- 5 Ingredients
- Made with Canned Cinnamon Rolls
- Simple Prep
- Ooey-gooey dessert
Ingredients You Will Need
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cinnamon Swirl Cake
Separate the Cinnamon Swirl packets, as they will be put on the mixture separately.
How to Make
Step 1: Cut up and place all the cinnamon rolls in the 9×13 casserole dish.
Step 2: Now you will take the frosting and if need be melt in microwave for 5-15 seconds. Then spread over the cinnamon rolls.
Step 3: Next sprinkle on chopped walnuts. Or skip if you don’t want nuts.
Step 4: Then you will add the first cake flour packet over the mixture.
Step 5: Slice and place butter evenly over the dump cake. This will help to make sure the dry ingredients bake properly.
Step 6: Next, sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture from the cake mix. Place in a preheated oven and bake as directed.
Step 7: When done, drizzle with the frosting from the cinnamon rolls if you want. Or discard the frosting and serve as is.
Step 8: Then dish up and serve this cinnamon dump cake.
You will want to store what you don’t eat of this dump cake in the fridge. Then slice and eat cold, or warm it up in the microwave for a fresh out of the oven flavor.
Expert Tips and Variations
Here are some tricks and tips for making this tik tok cinnamon roll dump cake recipe.
- Use flavored cinnamon rolls like pumpkin for a fall twist of flavor.
- Any canned cinnamon rolls work. I used Pillsbury Grand’s cinnamon rolls.
- Skip the walnuts if you want, or swap with pecans if you prefer.
- I do recommend using the Krusteez Cinnamon Swirl, instead of other cakes. You could swap with a spice cake if you want instead of the cinnamon swirl.
- The frosting on top is optional.
- Add in a layer of apple pie filling for another added layer of sweetness to the cinnamon roll bake.
TikTok Cinnamon Roll Dump Cake Recipe
- 2 cans Cinnamon Rolls I used cream cheese 5 count cans
- 1 jar Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting 12 ounces
- 1 Cinnamon Swirl Krusteez Cake Mix 21 ounce
- 1/2 cup walnut
- 1 1/2 sticks butter sliced thin
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then grease your 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Dice up and place your cinnamon rolls in your baking dish. You can leave some rolls whole and dice up the rest to fill up the pan.
- Warm up the frosting for 5-15 seconds in the microwave, remove the foil cover. Then stir and spread all over the cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle on walnuts if you would like. Or skip if you don’t want nuts.
- Dump the flour part of the cake mix on top of the cinnamon roll mixture.
- Then slice the butter thin, and place all over the cake. Then sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture portion of the cake mix.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until done.
- Once done you can take the frosting that came with the cinnamon rolls to drizzle over the top of the dump cake.
- Spoon up and serve.