Serve up a bowl of this Instant Pot Cilantro Lime shrimp scampi pasta for dinner this week. This is the best shrimp scampi pasta recipe out there, and can be made in a hurry! You have the garlic, cilantro, paired next to the lime for a citrus twist. Nothing could be more satisfying than a bowl of shrimp and pasta!
I was on the hunt for a good shrimp scampi pasta recipe that would make me feel like I was ordering takeout from my favorite restaurant. Spectacular seafood recipes don’t happen to often where I live, so we have to get creative and make our own. I don’t want to drive 3 hours for a bowl of shrimp scampi, I need to make my own.
This Instant Pot shrimp scampi pasta is a breeze to make, and the cilantro, garlic, and lime really add so many vibrant flavors to the dish. Serve with a side salad or a breadstick and you have a tasty weeknight meal, that will get your family members reaching for seconds and begging to add it to your menu again.
The Best Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Fresh ingredients, result in a wonderful and savory tasting shrimp and pasta recipe. That is why I consider this to be one of the best shrimp recipes. Nothing beats a delicious shrimp recipe, am I right?
More of My Favorite Shrimp Recipes
What Is A Good Substitute for White Wine in Shrimp Scampi
If you prefer not to use whine, reach for a white grape juice. Add a dash of lemon juice with it to pack on more of a punch in flavor, and it will work pretty similar to the white wine. It has to be white grape juice, not regular.
How to Make Shrimp Scampi With Linguine
Here is my easy step by step process of using your electric pressure cooker to make al dente pasta, that has a nice garlic, lime, and cilantro flavored shrimp scampi.
Ingredients For Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Directions For Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- 1. Start out by taking a large bowl and adding in your shrimp, lime juice, red pepper flakes, salt, garlic, and olive oil. Toss evenly, and cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to marinade.
- Next, break your pasta so it fits in the Instant Pot, and pour 3 cups of water over the top, with 1 tsp of salt.
- Set pressure cooker to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick release, add in your shrimp, cilantro, chicken stock, and 2 tablespoons lime juice along with white wine. Mix well, and add more salt if needed.
- Top with the leftover cilantro, red pepper flakes, and grated lime zest for color.
Serving Size: cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Saturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 228mgSodium: 832mgCarbohydrates: 19gSugar: 1gProtein: 21g
Look at how easy and simple this recipe is. The only thing that takes a bit of time is waiting for the shrimp to marinade. But trust me the flavors are well worth the wait.