Looking for a quick and easy dish to serve up, then try this 10-minute lemon garlic shrimp! A Weight Watchers shrimp recipe that features, savory garlic, zesty lemon, and chopped parsley. Give this 5 ingredient WW shrimp recipe a try today.
Table of contents
This is an easy and delicious shrimp recipe that takes just minutes to make. A healthy lemon garlic shrimp recipe that satisfies.
Serve with a side of steamed veggies, over a bed of rice, quinoa, or even pasta, and dinner is served. Your friends and family will devour this seafood dish before you know it.
🦐 Why You Will Enjoy This Shrimp Recipe
- Quick-cooking time
- Simple Ingredients
- Weight Watchers approved
- Tasty shrimp recipe
If you are on Weight Watchers, this is only 4 Freestyle Weight Watcher Points!
This is a great lunch or dinner option while you are on the WW diet! Simple, quick to whip up, and totally satisfying.
- Olive Oil
- Salt (optional)
How to Make
Simply grab a pan with some oil and heat it up to medium-high heat.
Then you will want to saute your garlic and parsley and salt for about 1 minute, this helps release the flavors.
Next toss in your shrimp and stir often until it is cook pick and cooked through. Then toss in lemon zest and juice and dinner is ready.
This takes minutes to cook and with the prep, it takes a total of 10 minutes! I mean talk about an easy-breezy recipe.
What To Serve With Shrimp
It is just what I have on hand that day or what sounds good. I try to keep a variety in our home, so no one gets bored of eating the same things.
This garlic lemon shrimp is one item though I like to keep in my arsenal for our seafood nights.
Best Way To Reheat
You can toss in the microwave for a quick reheat. Just make sure you don’t over-heat the shrimp or it will become rubbery.
You can also reheat in the pan on stove on low if you prefer that method.
Here Are More Seafood Recipes
- Easy Seafood Recipes
- Instant Pot Shrimp Boil
- Beer Battered Fish
- Instant Pot Gumbo
- Baked Tilapia with Garlic
- Bang Bang Shrimp
Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- 1 lb peeled deveined small shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Juice and finely shredded zest of 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Start by prepping your shrimp. Peel and devein your shrimp, and rinse them under cold water to rinse the shrimp.
- Then in a pan on the stove, you will add your oil and heat the pan on medium heat.
- Now toss in your garlic, salt, and parsley and saute for just a minute.
- Toss in the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes then flip the shrimp over. You will want to cook until the shrimp is fully cooked and pink. Right before serving toss in the lemon juice and lemon zest. Serve and enjoy this lemon garlic shrimp.