Grab your favorite Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes and whip up this easy Christmas Tree Cake Dip! This is a creamy and delicious festive treat you can make up with Little Debbie cakes, Cool Whip, cream cheese, and more. Pair with graham crackers, Biscoff cookies, pretzels, and any other dippers. This Little Debbie Christmas tree dip is a perfect fluffy dessert dip for the holiday season. This recipe uses the popular snack cake that is a hit at the holidays.
This Little Debbie Christmas tree cake dip is so easy to make and is the perfect no-bake Christmas dessert to serve up your family and friends. This easy recipe takes minutes to whip up, for a festive dip that is topped with red and green sprinkles. Perfect for your next holiday party, movie night at home, or a midnight snack. This dessert dip recipe is one of my favorite sweet dessert dip recipes I make.
This Christmas Tree Cake Dip Recipe Is..
- An easy snack cake dip that is great for serving along the side of your favorite Christmas dessert platters.
- An easy dessert that is made with simple ingredients.
- You use the Little Debbie Christmas Trees which are the viral dessert cakes for the Christmas season.
- Holiday gatherings approved!
- This is a TikTok recipe that is a sweet dip that went viral on social media.
- A simple recipe with festive sprinkles is a dippable dessert.
If you are looking for more easy Christmas recipes, try out my Nutter Butter Santa Cookies.
What is Christmas Tree Cake Dip?
Christmas tree cake dip is a cream cheese and Little Debbie cake dessert dip. This dessert became a viral recipe off of TikTok!
This is similar to my cheesecake dip, but it does have a twist in flavor. I love Little Debbie snack cakes, and this is my favorite dessert dip.
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes – Grab the vanilla cakes for this recipe. You will crumble them up, for the ultimate cake dessert dip.
- Cream Cheese – Reach for softened cream cheese when mixing up the dip. Otherwise, it will not create that creamy texture.
- Cool Whip – Reach for a tub of Cool Whip, this is going to give your dip an incredible texture that is fluffy.
- Candy Melts – Grab some red candy melts and use to drizzle on top of the dip. Now the chocolate on top is optional.
- Sprinkles – I did red and green colored sanding sugar for the top, along with some other Christmas sprinkles.
How to Make
Full directions on how to make a Christmas tree cake dip recipe are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walkthrough to see how it is made.
Step One: Mix Up Dip
Add your cakes in a medium bowl and cream cheese, milk, and vanilla.
Next, you will add in the softened cream cheese. Mix until the mixture is nice and creamy.
Step Two: Fold in Cool Whip
Add in the cool whip and with a spatula fold in the whipped topping. Don’t overmix or it will deflate the dip.
Step Three: Add Dip to Bowl and Decorate
Add your dip to the bowl you want to serve it in. Top with sprinkles if you would like. Then melt your chocolate in the microwave and draw on a zig-zag or wavy line on top of the dip.
Serve your dessert dip with cookies, fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, or any other dippers of choice.
Expert Tip: The red stripes are optional, but it this the classic look of a Christmas tree cake snack. This holiday dip will be a great addition this Christmas season.
Variations To Recipe
Make sure to get small crumbs for the right creamy texture.
- You can use any of your favorite dippers. Animal crackers, vanilla wafers, gingerbread cookies, fresh fruit, etc.
- These are seasonal snack cakes, so grab them while you can.
- A hand mixer or stand mixer is handy for creaming up the batter.
- You can use chocolate Christmas tree cakes if you would like. Then sprinkle with mini chocolate chips to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Softened cream cheese is a must for this. Otherwise, the texture will be lumpy.
You will want to refrigerate your dip in the fridge. Just make sure to cover it in plastic wrap or an airtight container. You can store the dip for 3-4 days.
Craving more holiday recipes? If so check out these delicious Christmas treats.
Have you tried the recipe? If so, please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below or drop a comment. Also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, or My Facebook Group
Print Recipe Card Here
Christmas Tree Cake Dip
- 1 5 count box Vanilla Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes crumbled
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 16 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup red candy melts melted (optional)
- Red and green colored sanding sugar
- In a large bowl add your crumbled Little Debbie cakes, cream cheese, milk, and extract. Mix up until creamy.
- Fold in the Cool Whip in the bowl with a spatula. Don't overmix.
- Pour the dip in a bowl, and then add on the festive Christmas sprinkles.
- Then melt your red candy melts and pour into a piping bag or sandwich bag. Cut tip off the sandwich bag, and drizzle a zig zag look on top of the dessert dip.
- Serve with cookies, fruit, pretzels, or any other dippers of choice.