Rainbow Bean Salad
Serve up this easy bean salad for a side dish or even snack. Loaded with a variety of fresh vegetables and beans. This rainbow bean salad is so delicious.
Servings 8 -10 servings
- 1 15.25 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 ounces can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 ounces can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and diced
- ⅓ cup red onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 3.8 ounces can of sliced black olives, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 1- pint grape tomatoes quartered
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
For the dressing:
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
To make this rainbow bean salad, you will want to prep all your veggies and open your cans and place them in a bowl.
Then in a jar or bowl, you will want to work on adding all the ingredients for your dressing. Place lid on the jar and shake, or use a whisk to mix up the dressing.
Pour over the veggies and beans, and toss the salad.
Store your rainbow bean salad in the fridge for at least 4 hours or let it sit overnight.
Then right before serving give your bean salad a toss, and enjoy.
Feel free to change up the veggies used or swap beans for what you have if you would like.
Store any leftovers in a fridge in a covered dish. The leftover salad will last for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 348mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g