Crumble Burgers Instant Pot Recipe
Crumble Burgers Instant Pot Recipe is a simple ground beef instant pot recipe. Loaded with tasty spices, onions, peppers, and pressure cooked to perfection.
Servings 4 -6 Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 cup water or beef broth
Turn Instant Pot to saute and toss in your ground beef and peppers and onions. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
Then add in all the other ingredients, stir, and cover and seal Instant Pot.
Cook for 5 minutes on high pressure, and do a quick release.
Stir and top buns and dive in.
Instant Pot FREEZER Meal Directions
1. Cook 1 lb of ground beef and then put in a gallon freezer bag.
2. Add all ingredients except the 1 cup water or broth. Get all the air out and toss in the freezer for up to 3 months.
HOW TO COOK CRUMBLE BURGERS FROM FROZEN
1. Toss meat mixture in Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water or broth.
2. Seal pressure cooker and cook on high 5 minutes, with a quick release.
3. Pile on buns and enjoy.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 359mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g