Instant Pot Thai Peanut Noodles takes just 4 minutes to cook. Thai noodles in a homemade peanut sauce. You can add chicken to make it a chicken Thai if you would like. Better than takeout. A peanut chicken pasta that will satisfy your cravings.
Table of contents
Thai peanut sauce noodles is so simple to make. No out of the ordinary ingredients are needed. And to make it a heartier meal you can easily add in chicken for a Thai chicken noodles dish.
This Thai is also great leftover if you enjoy meal prepping! Just whip it up, store in single serve containers for a grab and go dinner. A one pot Instant Pot recipe that is sure to please.
🍝 Why This Recipe Is Delicious
- Homemade pad Thai peanut sauce that is incredible
- Simple ingredients
- Quick cook time
- Restaurant quality Thai recipe
- Great with added diced chicken breast
- Spaghetti noodles – or could use rice noodles
- Sesame Oil
- Garlic and Ginger
- Red Bell Pepper
- Soy Sauce
- Chicken Broth or Vegetable Broth (for vegetarian recipe)
- Rice Vinegar
- Cilantro, Sriracha, Peanuts (optional)
🧄 How To Make
Saute | Turn the Instant Pot to saute and add in the garlic, peppers, ginger, and sesame oil. Cook for a couple of minutes.
Sauce | Create the sauce by mixing up the peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, broth, and rice vinegar in a bowl. Pour into the Instant Pot and scrape the bottom of the pot to deglaze it.
Pasta and Cook | Now toss in your broken up pasta, and push down in the liquid. Place the lid on and ensure the valve is set to sealing.
Pressure cook for 4 minutes on manual or high pressure, followed by a quick release.
Serve | Serve with peanuts, cilantro, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice!
Helpful Instant Pot Posts To Check Out
- Feel free to use vegetable broth for a vegetarian option.
- You can use rice noodles or Thai noodles to replace the spaghetti.
- Saute and cook chicken and then make the peanut sauce for a chicken Thai recipe.
- The lime juice adds a lot of flavor to the recipe, I highly recommend drizzling with juice once cooked.
- You can use crunchy or creamy peanut butter
🥄 Here are More Easy Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Butter Beans
- Dump and Go Burrito Bowl
- Fajita Chicken Bowl
- Four Cheese Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- 65 Instant Pot Dinners
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup
Instant Pot Thai Peanut Noodles
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger minced
- 1/3 cup honey
- ½ red pepper thinly sliced (bell pepper or red pepper for heat)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Sriracha sauce optional (add 2-4 teaspoons with the sauce before cooking to add a bit of heat)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- Juice of one lime
- Peanuts to garnish
- In your Instant Pot turn it on to saute, and add in the sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and your peppers. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now in a bowl, you will add in your peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, chicken broth, and rice vinegar. Pour into the pressure cooker.
- With a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the pot to deglaze the pot.
- Now take your spaghetti noodles and break them in hand and place in the Instant Pot. Make sure all the pasta is under the liquid. Try to lay the pasta in all different directions to prevent clumping.
- Place the lid on your Instant pot and make sure the pressure valve is set to sealing. Cook on manual or high pressure for 4 minutes, followed by a quick release of pressure.
- Stir and serve. If you find the sauce is too thin you can add 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of water and turn the Instant Pot to saute. Stir in the cornstarch mix to quickly thicken the sauce.
- Serve your Instant Pot Thai Peanut Noodles for lunch or dinner!
What is your favorite Thai dish to devour?