As the holidays begin to creep closer I will be loading up my page with great holiday gifts for the dad who has it all, kitchen guru, must have kid toys, and so much more. Sit back and find the perfect gift all right here! You can click on the gifts and head right over to Amazon and make your purchase. Plus if you are a Prime member you get that glorious 2-day free shipping that we all know and love!
Want more gifts? Check out By-Pink.com for even more holiday gifts!
Check back often for an updated list of gift ideas that might fit your family and friends!
Holiday Kid Toy Gift Guide
- furReal Munchin’ Rex is one of the top gifts of the year for any little boy. They also have girl versions of unicorns and more. What is so unique about these furReal toys are they give your child the feeling of a real pet. The baby dino responds with over 35 sounds and motions, to give you that real dinosaur feel. This is great for ages 4 and up, and would be perfect to wrap and place under the tree. This little Rex comes with his bottle, broccoli treat (great for teaching your child to eat their veggies!) cookie treat, and the pet.
- Another great toy to snag is this Pretend Play Toys for Kids that is a DIY cutting birthday cake. This set has 75 pieces that will teach your little one all about putting pieces back together to form the cake and treats, sharing, imagination and more. I love how big this set is, so it is great for a handful of little kids to come together and enjoy this set together.
- Fin Fun has all of your holiday gifts in the bag—from mermaid tails and leggings—to blankets, apparel, and more! Mermaids who love sporting scales will adore these Watercolor leggings for kids and adults that feature the same scale pattern as Fin Fun’s best-selling mermaid tail, Watercolor Waves. There’s even a hidden pocket for storing the essentials during a yoga session or anytime you feel inspired to work out! For the kids who go wild for animals, Fin Fun’s line of Wild Things blankets are sure to leave them warm and happy! Give them a wearable blanket for the holidays and watch how quickly they snuggle into the hood and hand pockets of their favorite animal as they read, play, or watch TV!
- Brain Blox are wooden blocks that are great for helping children grow mentally! They can learn about math, following building instructions, physics, engineering and so much more. These earth-friendly and non-toxic blocks are a perfect gift for any child. It is for ages 4 and up, but my year old little guy is loving these. Plus it comes with a nice bag to store your blocks for easy storage. It does come with different pictures of items like flowers, trains, robots, a dock, and more for your child to follow directions to build something similar. A great gift for girls or boys this holiday season for sure. A great non-technology gift for your kids to sit and play with a classic toy that doesn’t require the internet.
- Check out the Aero scooter! This is one of the top toys that will get your kids outdoors and having fun. The two-wheel Aero scooter is the perfect outdoor toy. Let them scoot around your yard and have a blast. Very well built and made with a steel frame that is adjustable to fit your child’s height. They have different colors and other really awesome items on their store, along with helmets.
- Magformers Sky Track Set is one of our favorites. We have had such a blast playing with this set, and made so many different tracks. Our favorite part of this is the way you can create and shape any style track you think up. Plus, you are able to add other kits together to make even bigger and more extravagant sets. This is set for ages 3 and up, and my guy is 3 and has a blast playing with it. This could be great for even older kids. A STEM approved gift that allows your child to have fun but also learn and grow in a variety of ways with each piece they put together and create a track that fits their imagination!
- Wishlets bracelets are really unique and fun. I bought some of these for my nieces around a year ago and they went nuts for them. When you tie the bracelet on you make a wish. The bracelet has a small charm you wear, and after time the string will break. When the string breaks your wish you made when you first put it on will come true. I love the idea behind this bracelet. Girls and boys both will love these bracelets. Who doesn’t want to nourish a child’s dreams and hopes?If your child is a fan of Star Wars, check out this affordable LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon Microfighter set! You have 92 pieces that your child can spend time building, and then have a toy to play with after. Super fun, and a perfect stocking stuffer or small present to wrap and stick under the tree! Great for ages 6-12, and perfect for girls or boys!
- Here is another great gift idea for little kids. It is the FlyBar My First Pogo! Great for your child’s first pogo! Comes with a nice foam handle for gripping, and a durable foam base for your child to stand on. What is cool is it has a built-in “squeak” so as your child jumps it will make noise. There are five different pogo heads to choose from. This will hold up to 250 pounds, so fit for anyone in the house.
- Pusheen the Cat Pusheenosaurus Rawwwr! Don’t be fooled – this Pusheen the Cat Pusheenosaurus might appear to be adorable, but she’s one tough, carnivorous gal. Makes the perfect gift for that special, rambunctious someone in your life. Use code: code BMSS30 for 30% off plus free shipping over $99 orders!
Pusheen the Cat Mermaid with Clam –Pusheen the Cat Mermaid certainly knows how to let her fur down. This adorable 7” Pusheen the Cat plush toy features everyone’s favorite cat sporting a clam bow and a mint, purple tail. Makes the perfect stocking stuffer for your little ones! Use code: code BMSS30 for 30% off plus free shipping over $99 orders!
Electric Motors Catalyst is a great toy for Building doodling robots, power electric model cars, add motors to legos, and more! This is such a neat little box that arrives that you can spend hours creating, using your imagination and growing!
- Named on the best kids books of 2018 the Easy to Bake Unicorn Cookbook includes beloved childhood classics like “Unicorn Hot Chocolate,” “Slumber Party Unicorn Balls,” “Rainbow Cake Nirvana,” “Jurassic Sugar Cookies,” and more. With recipes that can be made in as little as 20 minutes, the hardcover edition cookbook is filled with 90 pages of vibrant and full-color photography, step-by-step instructions, and a decorating guide.
- I am over the moon in love with this Folding Toddler Sofa Chair. Soft, and the perfect size for a toddler to lounge in. My son picked out the black one, and he has been sitting in it almost non-stop since he got it. I love that he now has a seat that is his size, for him to kick back and relax at the end of night as we wind down. It also folds up so it takes up minimal space and looks like a cube. This would make the perfect gift for a young toddler this Christmas. It even has a hideaway cubby for you to stash some toys, a soft blanket or something else.
Holiday Kitchen Gift Guide
- KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment is a wonderful gift for any cook. If you are on a low carb or keto diet you might really love this attachment for making spiralized noodles. You can use this attachment for all types of veggies and even fruit for the perfect spiralizer. I would love to use this for zucchini but also even potatoes to fry them up like what we get at the fair. This attachment works great with the KitchenAid mixer and is easy to remove and attach.
Cookie Jar from Rae Dunn is a must have item! If you are a “Dunner” you will want this displayed in your kitchen for sure. If you have a farmhouse feel this jar would fit right in. The Rae Dunn line is so unique because it is one of the most popular lines for all those foodies, and offers a timeless design so it will always fit in with the styles that are forever changing.
Gifts For The Man Of The House
- A leaf blower is a great gift for the man of the house. He can tackle those outside chores like the pile of leaves in a hurry. This Worx AIR is a multi-set that is a leaf blower, sweeper, and cleaner all in one, and comes with a handful of awesome attachments to get any of those jobs done efficiently. You have the option of a 20 Volt or 32 Volt depending on your needs, and is super lightweight (3.5lbs!)
- Snag a pair or two of the TIME Slippers for him. Functional, comfy, and really stylish for his everyday look. These slippers are meant to be comfy as can be. We all know dads work hard, so give him a slipper that has a yoga mat sole to help take the pressure off his achy feet! You will find a handful of styles and colors to choose from on these awesome slippers. I highly recommend this for the dad who has it all, has chilly feet, or loves comfort!
- I love a smell good gift, that is pampering, so check out this AXE Phoenix Pack. This kit is perfect for stocking stuffers or a small gift under the tree. They can feel good and smell amazing all year round. This kit comes with an AXE Phoenix Body wash, 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, body spray, and travel size spray of AXE Gold!
- Dove Men’s line is full of products that will give him that silky smooth and fresh skin he desires. I know body wash and skin care products make for great stocking stuffers and gifts. Who doesn’t want their man to smell fresh and clean. Whether you want a foaming body wash, gel wash, or more, Dove Men has you covered.
Holiday Gifts For Mom
- TIME Slippers are the perfect gift to give mom! She is on her feet all day long, so give her luxurious slippers that will cushion her feet, offer an element of style, and keep her toes nice and cozy. This is truly the world’s most functional slipper, that you will want one in each color. They do offer different styles so you can find a slipper that matches your style!
- Want to give a gift of pampering? Here is the Luxe by Mr.Bubble Holiday edition. These will make your bath time fun and give you that silky smooth skin you want in the winter months. Relax, unwind, and just enjoy that bath time where you don’t have to think about the rest of your day. A wonderful gift of comfort! This is great for moms, daughters, and more.
- Have someone who enjoys beauty and skincare items? I know moms always need some love and pampering but this Birchbox would be great for anyone who has a passion for beauty products. I got my box and I loved all the items in it. From skincare to mascara, and all things in between. You can sign up for this subscription box to send you a box of beauty items to your doorstep each and every month. If you decide you don’t want it anymore, just cancel. It is simple to sign up, and I think you all will love this gift. Great to send to someone you might not get to see as well.
- Lugz is a great place to shop for shoes for the entire family! Here you have shoes that will protect your feet from the elements but also offer an element of style! Keep your feet warm with these boots. I love the fur on the outside that you can roll up or down to pair with your outfit or hide if it doesn’t match.
- This RugKnots Ikat rug is made of cruelty-free wool sustainably sourced from New Zealand, hand knotted to perfection, and organically dyed with plants. This contemporary style takes walking on the wild side to a whole new meaning. We promise, your feet will love it and with free shipping, your wallet will too.
SHASHI socks are patented performance mesh grip socks designed with a fashion-forward focus. Just beautiful socks!SHASHI socks move with you through your daily adventure- from a workout, to work wear, to home, travel, and school. Moms, Daughters, and Grandmas!
- Sex and the City Foil Art print comes in mint condition. You can pop it in a frame for a perfect and affordable gift for her. I love the shimmery gold paired next to the bright white. This print is even prettier in real life, and the quality is exceptional. It is made on sturdy postcard, which is really nice. They have tons of stunning prints to choose from.
- Know someone who loves to explore and see the world? This Wanderlust foil art print is another great gift idea. You can pick between different colors to find the perfect look you are wanting. DigiBuddah also has prints for baby and kids, office, bridal, wedding, and more. You can really find a wide arrangement of prints all at your fingertips to order and have delivered to your front door.
Holiday Gifts For The Tech Lovers
- Wyze Cam v2 is a wonderful gift idea for anyone who enjoys tech gifts or looking for a household gift. This little compact camera is affordable and easy to set up. This camera works with Alexa so you can connect the two, and use them together. Will live stream and even do replay, and have a clear image for night and day. This has a Class-K audio power so it reduces the TDD interference and EMI which is really nice. This Wyze Cam v2 would make the perfect gift.
- Footsacs are the perfect gift for her or anyone that likes to be nice and toasty! A nice lightweight blanket that you can get cozy at home or take on the go with you. This rolls up nicely and buckles so you can carry it like a bag if you decide to travel with it. I can’t tell you how incredibly soft and cozy this blanket is. A really luxurious gift to give this holiday season.
- Fosmon WaveLink Wireless Doorbell and Chime system is the perfect gift to make sure you never miss another visitor again. This doorbell chime system reaches over 400 feet, offers an LED indicator, and is super easy to assemble. Double sided adhesive makes for an easy setup. You are able to set up your doorbell in minutes.
Holiday Gifts For The Foodie
Do you know someone who just loves food? Here is a great gift idea that will be a tasty treat this holiday season. Stick in your holiday stockings or place under the tree. Check out the Renfro Foods Pumpkin and Beer Salsa. I actually bought the ghost pepper salsa last year for my husband for Christmas. They have an amazing line of salsas, relishes, and more. These make awesome gifts for the foodie in your life.
- The Chocolate Pizza sent us this combo that will knock your socks off! If you love sweets or know someone who does, you have to give this a try. You get a chocolate pizza that is a Swiss-style chocolate that is a milk or dark chocolate with homemade English Toffee. Then you have the colorful sprinkles which just make this a magical treat. Then to add more it comes with their Famous peanut butter wings! These wings are rippled chips that are covered in a creamy peanut butter and drenched in milk chocolate or dark chocolate. The perfect salty and sweet treat. This gift is great to send to loved ones, pack in stockings, or stuff under the tree.
- You all have to check out The Spice Lab! They sent me 5 different full-size spices, and let me say they are outstanding in flavor. They will help dress up your dishes from seafood, proteins and poultry, and even sprinkle seasonings on salads, toast and more. I am head over heels in love with the Everything seasoning, we are putting it on our morning toast. It is the everything bagel flavoring, and boy is it addictive. If you know someone who enjoys cooking, shop at The Spice Lab!
- Gramma in a Box is a great gift to send to a loved one. Whether it is a kid or someone who enjoys a sweet treat. You get all the supplies you need to decorate cookies, make no-bake treats, and all the decorative supplies. This is a wonderful gift that arrives at your doorstep. Just use it within 1 week of receiving for best quality.
- Madeleine’s are such a perfect treat to stuff into your holiday stockings or send to a loved one. A tender and light cake that is so flavorful. It reminds me of a sugar cookie in cake form. We got a box of these and let me just say they are so popular in our home. These little bite size treats are the perfect treat for when you are craving a sweet snack. Plus, indivually wrapped!
- Brownie Bites from Sugar Bowl Bakery is another great foodie item to stock up on. These are bite-size brownies that are rich and fudgy, and the perfect treat to nibble on. Just like the Madeleines they come individually wrapped so you can eat as you would like. To give them a warmer treat, just heat them up in the microwave for a second or two. My son absolutely loves these brownies, they are his favorite snack right now.
- Shasta Sparkling Water is a refreshing and hydrating drink to sip on over the holidays and into the new year. Who doesn’t love a good flavored water? I grew up on Shasta so I was over the moon to try their sparkling water. It is bubbly, flavorful, and good down to the last sips. Give this gift to loved ones in stockings, wrapped under the tree, or ship to someone who loves a good drink!
- If you know a foodie, send them the gift of a variety of chicken from Perdue! No antibiotics every, always raised cage free, and the chickens are fed an all-vegetarian diet! I have tried their ground chicken which we love using for say taco wraps or sloppy joes, chicken thighs are great for baking or frying, and my favorite is their boneless chicken. We love boneless chicken in our home, and use it to bake with often. What is so nice is the boneless came in packs but each chicken piece was individually wrapped. So you use what you need, and the rest stays in the fridge or freezer. No wasting or have to re-package once you get home. Perdue strives to go over and beyond to raise the best chickens, and when they say no antibiotics ever, they mean it. For high-quality chicken, give them a try!
Holiday Gifts For Your Pet
Diggs sent me a Snooz pad that is perfect for dogs up to 30 lbs. Let them relax on a comfy bed while you are away at work. Stick in a dog crate or have out on your living room floor for that evening television and relax time you love. I think it is important for dogs to feel comfortable, and this pad is just that. They will be able to have a cushion to protect their joints and help them relax.
Holiday Gifts For Beauty Lovers
- A detangle brush with a compact mirror in one is the perfect gift to give to a beauty lover. They can pack this in their purse and have on the go to fix those flyaways easily. I also got some no tangle hair ties that can keep your hair up without pulling and tugging on your hair. Nothing is worse than having tons of hair loss on your rubber band at the end of the day. A very affordable stocking stuffer!
- If you are in need of a new flat iron, head over to CHI! They carry top of the line flat iron, hair care items and more. Get that silky smooth straight hair, or use one of their flat irons to curl your locks. Either way, their line of products is a must-have item on any beauty and hair care lovers wish list. Their flat irons can reduce frizz, has LED control, and a quick 30-second heat up time. Trust me you want one of these in your life.
- Sultra Thermalite Dryer from Ulta is a must have item for getting your hair dry, silky smooth, and the perfect curl. If your loved one enjoys fixing their hair, this ThermaliteDryer is a must. Not only will this dry your hair fast, but it will also give those roots a boost. If you are like me, your hair needs some boost TLC or it just lays flat all day.
LipstickLobby is a social justice movement for change, progress, and equality. We empower women through statement lip products to fight for the issues most critical to our lives. Our four lipstick shades all donate to a different charity. Our first shade, inspired by the movement created in opposition to Trump’s election, is a bright pink hue called Kiss My Pink. 100% of net profits go to Planned Parenthood. Our second shade is a deep red called OUTRAGE and donates $5 from each sale to the ACLU. Our third shade, a fiery orange, gives 100% of net profits to the Brady Campaign to prevent gun violence and is appropriately named Fired Up. And lastly our newest shade, In The Clear, is a moisturizing Vitamin E Lip Balm that donates all net profits to The unPrison Project. We were lucky enough to work with Gloria Steinem to help women in prison get the resources they need to better their lives.
- MORE GIFTS TO COME! Keep checking back!